Monday, September 24, 2012

Kai's Endless Summer




Swinging on our cross-country road trip
We had a crazy summer this year, but it was a lot of fun. We moved across the country and had a really long car ride. We left all of our great friends in Rio Vista, CA for a new adventure on the East Coast. We got to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house in Illinois and then move to our new house on Cape Cod. We visited lots of friends and relatives all over the country and stopped at some pretty cool places. We even went to Niagara Falls! We spent lots of time at the beach here in Chatham, and I even got to go to summer camp school, where I met my classmates and teachers! 
Niagara Falls


During the last week of summer, we had Camp Mom. During this week we built a volcano, baked cookies, saw a juggler, made a movie and went camping. My mom finally had a chance to edit our theatrical debut: The Three Little Pigs (note- this link will take you to youtube). We had lots of fun making it, but mom said it was a lot of work, so we will wait until winter to do another one. Take a look and let us know what you think!


Fishing in Maine
Painting the volcano
Baking cookies
Dancing in Maine
Petting a hedgehog
Archery at Camp


End of summer family camping trip in Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tri For Kai- 15 year old Edition

To celebrate me turning 15 we signed up to do a triathlon! Today I raced the triathlon as MYSELF. I have always raced in the past with Mom a...