Thursday, November 13, 2014

9th Birthday Bash!

It was a perfect day for my 9th birthday party! Mom was worried the weather was going to be too cold, but with the help of a little campfire and a lot of running around, we all stayed warm. 

Perfect for marshmallow roasting!
Party food!

I had lots of friends and family come to my party. My Aunt Krissy came to help organize and make my delicious fire truck cake!
Yum Yum Auntie!
Auntie Kris and Me
I had to stay bundled up because it was chilly. I had a marshmallow and went zip-lining with my friends.
Thanks Taylor for helping me with the marshmallow- I know it gets messy!
Ready to rock the zip-line!



My brother and friends helping to pull me back up on the zip-line.
This is not very clear, but still a cool pic of me and friends.




My friend Andrew and Me hanging on the swings






Marshmallow cookers





Uncle Andy and Cousin Elsie (thanks for helping with the fire pit!)



Mema

Maeve, Me and our Dads

Everyone was having a great time until... the FIRETRUCK showed up....




...then it was an AWESOME time!!

Everyone got a fire hat

We all took turns getting on the truck...

...sitting in the driver's seat...

...trying on gear...

...and meeting the fire fighters!

Shotgun!

They also gave us a tour of the truck and all of the cool tools!

Thank you so much to the Chatham Fire Department for making my birthday extra special!!!

After the fire truck extravaganza we ate cake. Can you tell that I LOVE the birthday song (especially when it's about me;-)?


And my day ended with a snuggle by the campfire with Mom and Dad. It doesn't get much better then that!



The next day, mom and I flew to Texas...but that's another story...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tri For Kai- 15 year old Edition

To celebrate me turning 15 we signed up to do a triathlon! Today I raced the triathlon as MYSELF. I have always raced in the past with Mom a...